Details of So Last Century Vintage and Retro Fair NEW CROSS.
Venue: St James Hatcham Building, Goldsmiths University of London, 25 St James's, New Cross, London SE14 6AD
Event Type: Vintage Fair
Opening times: 11.00am - 4.00pm
Admission: £3 (£2 if you follow @solastc on social media). £1 NUS, Children under 16 free.
Organiser: BR3 Events
Name: Alan Old
17 November 2019 Add to Calendar 17/11/2019 09:00:00 17/11/2019 17:00:00 35 So Last Century Vintage and Retro Fair NEW CROSS Vintage Fair. Full details www.ukvintagefairs.com St James Hatcham Building BR3 Events Organizer e-mail true DD/MM/YYYY
We’re thrilled to bring So Last Century Vintage and Retro Fair to New Cross this Autumn! And what better place than Goldsmiths, University of London - south east London’s world-famous creative powerhouse.
With around 30 hand-picked vintage traders, you can expect to find affordable mid-20th century decor, lighting, furniture, ceramics, glass, homeware, brocante, posters and prints, vintage fashion, accessories, repurposed goods, and much more.
Whilst Goldsmiths’ Great Hall is being refurbished, you’ll find us in the St James Hatcham Building on the University campus, at the top of St James’s, just off New Cross Road. This beautiful deconsecrated church is home to art studios and a matrix of exhibition spaces, which is where you’ll find So Last Century popping-up!
- £3 (or £2 with a flyer, or if you follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram).
- £1 for N.U.S. Children under 16, free.
- Stepped and ramped entrances. Level and ramped access throughout.
- Sorry, no dogs allowed, except assistance dogs.
- Goldsmiths is ideally situated in the centre of New Cross, with excellent public transport connections.
- Rail: New Cross Gate (Overground, Southern) - 4 min walk, New Cross (Overground, Southeastern) - 8 mins
- Bus: 21, 53, 136, 171, 172, 177, 188, 225, 321, 341, 436 and 453
- Car: There is no car parking on the University campus, except for disabled. Free on-street parking a few minutes walk away.